When starting a job in a new country there are a few things you would wish you would have known sooner. This is also true for the people who join after you.
They might come with a few questions, so that is why we have dedicated this episode to covering some of the questions and answers your new colleagues from abroad might ask you.
We will cover the following FAQs
- “Gemeente” / City council appointment
- Open a bank account
- Public transport
- Medical aid
- Municipal Taxes to take note of: Riool, afval etc.
- 30% ruling application
- Driver’s licence
- Common insurances in The Netherlands
Although we don’t cover the topics stated below, they are also topics that your new colleague from abroad might find handy to be informed about:
- Pay run dates
- National and company holidays
- How the Timesheets work
- How the expense claim system works
- How to book leave
- How Shuttle works
- Pro-forma payslips (before 30% ruling and with 30% ruling)
- Explanation on the Tax on Holiday allowance
- How the T&T Pension contribution works
SAFFA INDEX: Heineken